Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Late, Late Christmas Pics

This teddy bear was the first thing Mercy saw. She made a bee line for it!
We bought her a kitchen. It is great- it starts out at toddler height, and can pop up another level when she is preschool age. She automatically went for the phone, of course. She has been walking around with that phone to her ear ever since!

Exploring her new kitchen

Showing off her teddy bear

Opening a present (one of several)

Reading her new books

And the mess that was Christmas morning toys!



I know...I'm way late on posting our Christmas morning pictures. What can I say? I'm a procrastinator. These pictures are from our Christmas morning at home. A few days after Christmas we traveled to Idaho to celebrate Christmas with my family, and I have pictures of that, but they are on my other camera, and I'm too lazy to edit those pictures today :) So I'll post them sometime this week.

No comments: