Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

What a great shot my dad got! I'm usually the one taking pictures, so I don't have a lot with Mercy. We were giving Eskimo kisses.
Grandma and Grandpa gave Mercy a few early Christmas gifts, including this rocking horse.

This princess chair is another early Christmas gift from Grandma and Grandpa.
Mercy's favorite Thanksgiving food was the cranberry sauce!

This is after we cleaned up the cranberry sauce!

Everyone took turns reading to Mercy before bed. That is such a precious time with her, and I know she loved snuggling with her grandma.

Grandpa was entertaining Mercy during her bath one night....she gets so animated and excited around him!
Mercy had a lot of fun hanging out with her Aunt Cia.

Mercy loves her grandparents!



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at home. My parents and Tyson's sister came out to spend the weekend with us. We had a fun weekend and enjoyed the time spent with our family. Mercy was one spoiled girl all weekend. She always had the undivided attention of at least one person! She is blessed to have many people who love her. It was a great holiday that could have only been made better by having more of our family with us! Thanks to my dad for the pictures- I wasn't very good at remembering to take any this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Eskimo Kisses pic really is a great shot! We had a great time. Can't wait til you come down here next.
Love you
Mom

Elaine said...

Love the pic of you and her! That is such a great shot, and precious moment for the two of you! I hope you are doing well! Merry Christmas!

Elaine said...

Love the pic of you and her! That is such a great shot, and precious moment for the two of you! I hope you are doing well! Merry Christmas!