Have you ever noticed how the simplest things can turn into big blessings? Yesterday I received a phone call from a new friend. She was simply calling to talk, to see how I've been this week. I don't think I've had a friend call just to talk since...well, since college! It was such a blessing to take a few minutes during the day to chat with her and receive encouragement from a sister in Christ. My new friend shared with me some of her trials this week and asked for prayer, which left me feeling even more blessed, knowing she felt comfortable enough to do that. I'm thankful for friends who care!
On another note, our efforts to abolish the pacifier seem to be a success. Poor little Mercy cried for about twenty minutes at the beginning of both naps and at bed time yesterday . It just broke this mama's heart. But I persevered. Today she rewarded me by only crying 5-10 minutes at the beginning of her morning nap. Yea! I hope it continues to get easier!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment