
I don't really have anything to post about today, but I figured pictures are always a hit with the family. Mercy's hair is finally long enough on top for a little pony tail or two little pigtails. This was the first time I had tried putting her hair up, and she squirmed a lot, so it is kind of messy. Love it, though!

She has started opening up her mouth really wide to make a face! She cracks us up!

Mercy likes to go outside with her daddy and help him do yard work. She really likes looking at leaves and flowers. This leaf is from one of our many giant leaf maple trees.

She really just loves being outside. We bought her this wagon a couple of months ago. She likes to go for walks in the wagon down our dirt road. This picture makes it look like autumn with all the yellow and brown leaves on the ground! It is still pretty warm here, but since we haven't had much rain this summer, and we've had lots of unsually warm days, the leaves have been drying up and falling off.
2 comments:
So cute! I still can't believe how long her legs are.
Love you
Mom
I know...she won't have to worry about short legs like I do! Love you Mom!
Post a Comment