Saturday, May 23, 2009

Girly Girl

Mercy is such a sweet little girly girl! I painted my toenails last week, and ever since she has been absolutely fascinated with my toes. She points at mine and then grabs her own. I would paint her toes too, except she is always chewing on them, and I don't want her eating paint. She loves to watch me put on chap stick or lip gloss, and always leans in and puckers up for some. We call it "putting on our pretty lips". She loves having her hair brushed in front of the mirror, especially when it gets brushed with mommy's hairbrush. She also loves her clothes. Whenever I open her closet, she leans in and caresses her clothes, mostly the dresses. I think it is so stinkin' cute! What is great is that not only is she a girly girl, but she also loves to be outside, which I'm hoping means she won't be prissy! :)

No comments: