Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Undecorated House: Master Bedroom Edition

Okay, this is the only bedroom I'm going to feature. This one isn't even that interesting, so I know the other four would be a bore. In case you're wondering, one of the other four bedrooms is Tyson's office, one is Mercy's room, one is the guest room, and one is full of boxes right now. There is so much I would like to do with our master bedroom. All in good time, right?

This is the view from the doorway. I would love a new bedding set and real nightstands that can hide some of the clutter. The master bath is on the right.
I think it is pretty cool that we have sliding glass doors in our room. You can't see it in this photo, but there is a fire pit just outside the door.
I need something for the wall above my hope chest. I meant to close the door to my closet..oh well, I guess you get a sneak peek!

Yup, we have a t.v. in our room. Which is funny, since we don't get cable and we rarely use this t.v. It's nice to have as an option, though. I would like it better if I had a way to hide it when we weren't using it.

Up next: Family Room/Bonus Room

No comments: