Mercy turned five months old on Friday. She is getting to be such a big girl! She weighed in at almost 14 1/2 pounds last week. Mercy is grabbing at things, especially my hair, and likes to taste everything she gets her hands on. She reaches for toys and has a few favorites. She is able to sit up with support now, and is even trying to sit up on her own, though it will be some time before she can do that. Mercy likes being on her tummy now and will push all the way up on her arms. She tries to get one knee under her sometimes, but isn't coordinated enough for that yet. Our girl is quite the eater too! She especially likes prunes and sweet potatoes right now. These pictures were taken yesterday, courtesy of my parents.
Decorated, But Not Demanding
1 day ago


1 comment:
I love these pictures of Mercy!! She is so sweet. I showed Sylvia and she said she is so cute, she just wants to bite her cheeks. I especially love the last one there. She looks like she just got away with something!! -Shellie
Post a Comment