Hello all......I say 'all' but I know I'm talking to just a few of you, but we're so glad you read! I've been a first class slacker with the blog lately, but I thought I'd pop in for a minute and give an update on the 'not that exciting to anyone but us' happenings in the Bryant family.


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We had a GREAT Christmas this year. Mercy had no clue as to what was going on. It was all the same to her- eat, sleep, poop, coo, look too cute for her own good, you get the idea. But Tyson and I greatly enjoyed our first Christmas with her. We also had a wonderful time at my parents' house. It was so much fun playing the Wii dance revolution (I am so uncoordinated!) and Rigamarole with my parents, Bridger, and Jen. Their new house has such an atmosphere of relaxation, too. It was nice! For New Year's Eve, Tyson and I celebrated in the Bryant household tradition- we went to bed early! As you parents know, at this stage, sleep and quiet are priceless!
Mercy is almost four months old, and is changing by the minute! Just today she rolled over for the first time (from tummy to back), she laughed out loud for the first time, and we noticed her trying to copy our facial expressions for the first time! Here are a pictures from a couple of weeks ago:
Today is our 6th wedding anniversary! Tyson took Mercy and I to dinner tonight to celebrate. It was nice getting out of the house for dinner, even though Mountain Home (MoHo, as us 'long time' residents prefer to call it) has only the finest, haha, to offer in dining experiences. These past six years have been so wonderful, and we look forward to many, many more!
I do have some Christmas pics I'd like to post, but they are still on my camera and I am too lazy right now to upload them onto the computer. So check back!


No comments:
Post a Comment