Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bath Time at the Bryant's











Mercy LOVES bath time. Even if she has been cranky and fussy all day, she'll cheer right up with a bath. She kicks her feet and waves her arms, splashing water all over, often on Mommy and Daddy! She hates getting out of the bath, but I think we've made that less of a fussy thing by putting her towel in the dryer while she's bathing, then she has a nice, warm towel afterward (she isn't a picky and particular girl or anything....I wonder where she gets that, haha!). Anyway, we love giving her a bath, as we have fun laughing at her antics. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe how BIG she's getting... It seems like yesterday you were announcing her arrival. Where has the time gone? Hope you guys have a wonderful first Christmas with your little one!

Vaughn Wood said...

What a beautiful baby... and thank you sooooooo much for the Christmas Card. It is great to hear from you. I will totally plan on following your blog, pics and all. Have an incredible Christmas you guys, and Sadie, say hello to your bro and parents from us as well. Lots of love, Pastor Vaughn