
So this week my job in Boise replaced the "old" style bottled water tank for the new improved version. The new model sports the same features as the old one: hot and cold water. Only catch is that there aren't any bottles for the new model.
This one connects (via a hose run through the ceiling tiles) to the toilet tank in the bathroom next door. I'm sure you can only imagine the jokes running up and down the halls today that necessarily accompany a drinking water source that is shared with the john...
Its supposed to be completely safe. Filters water (not flushed water, of course) with Reverse Osmosis. Yep, I had to look it up to know what that actually meant. Should be safe to drink... we hope...
We don't even let our dog drink from the toilet...
Tyson


2 comments:
oh my gosh...we recently got one of those new tanks at my work too!!! I didn't really pay it much attention, but it is also conveniently located near our bathroom!!!!! I've been drinking only water-from this dispenser-since NEW YEARS!!!! *My resolution. I think this is hilarious...but I will say, it's pretty darn good. Sanitary...well...who knows!!! Hope you are having a great week!
Hey Elaine! I totally didn't realize that my work water tank was the same kind of set up until my hubby posted this. Ours shares a wall with the bathroom too! Oh well, I've thought the water is quite refreshing!
Post a Comment