Friday, January 11, 2008

Long Week

Ugh...it was hard getting used to being back at work after a two week break for the holidays. But alas, the weekend is here! We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Tonight we are meeting up with our friends, Craig and Laurie, for pizza, and we can't wait for pizza! Now that the holidays are over we're trying to get back to eating healthy (and lose some weight). After a week of healthy food, we're ready for a bit of a treat! Tomorrow my parents are driving up to Boise to pick up some appliances for their new house. We are looking forward to spending the day with them.

We are thankful that both of us are feeling better. Tyson and I were pretty sick over the holidays. Nothing like spending my break from school sick as can be. It must be all of those first grade germs I pick up on a daily basis!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Sadie! I am glad that you and your hubby are feeling better. Been praying for you. :)

Bryant Family said...

Thank you, Elaine!