Here are the runners up.........family joke, sorry!
Woohoo!
Dad's Muscle Man pose
Grandma and Junie........what a ham bone that little girl is!
Juniper loves hangin' with Aunt Sadie
I don't think Junie gets loved enough, do you?
Bridger is building Mom and Dad's new home. He is doing an amazing job, and I know it means a lot to them. We're proud of ya Bridge!
Saturday was my dad's birthday, so we drove to Rupert to celebrate. My parents are building a new home out on some property they've owned for quite a while. It has been fun to watch the progress. We were actually able to distinguish different rooms this time, as well as check out the second floor. What an amazing house it will be when it is all finished! Bridger is doing all the framing for them. He is doing a great job! The house has a lot of angles to it, and even I can tell it must be a challenging job. But he's obviously up for it! After checking out the house we went to dinner in town at a place called the Drift In (or is it Inn?). The Drift is located in a historic building around the town square that used to be a bank. They recently remodeled it to make it a rather nice dining room with great views of the historic square. I hope Dad had a nice birthday, even though he wasn't out hunting! It was great spending time with our family and celebrating one more year with my dad. I love you Dad! Sorry about the goofy photos!


No comments:
Post a Comment