Last week Tyson and I spent several days at Lake Tahoe with my family. We had a great time playing on the beach, dancing on a paddlewheeler boat, bopping around town, and checking out Virginia City. Oh, and we did see bears on several occasions, some very near the condos we were staying in. Yikes! Below are some pictures that Tyson and I took, however, I know that everyone else in the fam has a stash of great pictures that include more people and activites. So if you'll share them with me, I'll post them! I am posting way too many pictures at once, and I'm sure these are only interesting to the people in them, but I think we're a pretty fun group, so maybe you'll enjoy them anway!
Tyson and I on the paddlewheeler boat. Don't we make a handsome couple? I am sporting the ever-so-trendy sunburn line....I do put on sunscreen, but I always tend to miss a spot in my rush to get to the beach!
Mom, Dad, and Jen were bustin' quite a move on the dance floor! We all had a great time dining and dancing on the cruise boat. Notice the guy in the blue shirt, just behind Jen in the picture. This guy was sooo drunk. He danced by himself all night, and even danced with the wooden beam a few times. He was fun to laugh at, but annoying to try to dance around. Lesson: don't drink so much that you think you're being cute when everyone around you is actually laughing at your stupidity and mocking you!
We spent a day in Virgina City, enjoying the Old West way of life. Tyson and I kicked butt in the camel races. I think the best touch was that we won despite the fact that I was preoccupied with the huge lollipop I was carrying. Hehe!
I caught Tyson waiting in line for the toilet at the Mark Twain Museum.
Tyson is being punished for being the naughty boy that he is. What a goofy guy!
We loved getting an entire week to snuggle our adorable niece!


1 comment:
Hey, guys! Love the photos! You both look great. Was just thinkin'...Tyson and Juniper look awful cute toegether...so when am I gonna have an "adorable Neice"?! Lookin forward to seeing you soon! Love you...
Post a Comment