Hey ladies, I have two websites to suggest that edify and encourage women in their daily walk with the Lord. Both sites are linked under My Favorites. Check them out!
Girltalk- This blog is written by four women: three grown sisters and their mother. This site is a wealth of encouragement and practical advice for biblical womanhood. I read this on an almost daily basis.
Revive Our Hearts- This is a new site for me. This is a ministry led by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. She has written many books and also has a radio ministry. You can listen to her radio show, including previous shows, through the website as well as read articles. There are many topics on parenting, biblical womanhood, marriage, christian living, etc. I found a great article called 3o Day Husband Encouragement Challenge. This article has great tips for learning to encourage and edify our husbands, one day at a time. I'm going to take on this challenge. How about you?
I hope you'll utilize these great tools of encouragement and teaching!
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment