I had my 16 week appt. on Friday. All is well, and baby#2 has a strong heartbeat of 160. I scheduled our 20 week ultrasound for July 6th. We can't wait to get a good look at our baby. We're also excited to find out if it's a girl or a boy! Mercy is doing well, growing up more everyday :)
I don't blog much anymore, since I put most of our stuff on facebook. I don't know if I'll continue this blog, but I'm definitely taking a break. If you'd like to keep up with us, you can find us on facebook!
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago


1 comment:
Glad to see that all is going well with your new baby! We are only 2 weeks apart! How exciting! We find out the sex of our little one on June 24. I have a feeling we will be having another little boy, and I am going to go ahead and cast my vote for you too: I think it's another girl :)
Post a Comment