Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Picture Post

Mercy LOVES wearing her hair in pigtails, but she really loves hair bows and sparkly headbands. She asked to wear this one specifically!
Doesn't she look like she got caught doing something she shouldn't be? Ha!

This is the face she gives me now when I tell her to smile. I love it!

Mercy's Granny (Tyson's mom) came for a visit earlier this month.

Mercy had great fun playing with her Granny and the Lamb Chop puppet she brought!

Mercy and Granny playing with Mercy's kitchen.

Mercy and I were looking for the river otters that live in the pond at our local park.

Hanging out with her Daddy!

Mercy giving big kisses. So sweet!

Ready for church!

Before we take Mercy outside to play, we put these overalls over her clothes. It can get a little muddy here during the winter, and these keep her dry and clean!

Mercy loves playing outside. She always asks for "outside ball!".

Mercy and her daddy have fun together outside.

She even likes it when he throws the ball at her head!





Here are some long awaited pictures. I have a lot, so I may have to make this two posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Mercy's hair looks like it has shades of Granny's pretty hair.
Love you
Mom