
Welcome to our kitchen! I love this room. It feels so open and cozy. See the baker's rack on the right? I'm planning on painting the metal parts. It is currently black with speckles of bright green. I think it will go better if the metal parts are all black. Once I've painted it we're going to use it as a coffee bar.

The two pictures hanging on the wall used to be in our bedroom, but I think the black frames and red accents look better in the kitchen.

I love my refrigerator.

This kitchen doesn't have an island, but it does have this nice little bar area for extra seating. The corner seemed a little dark, so I moved a lamp in here (it used to be in the living room in our old house).

This room needs window treatments too. The kitchen gets a lot of sunlight in the morning, which I love. I may not put curtains or blinds up in the window above the sink, but I'll definitely be getting some drapes for the sliding doors.
Next up: Master Bedroom
1 comment:
I love the curvy shape of your butcher's rack. I pulled an old one of my own out of the garage a couple weeks ago, after it had been sitting there unused for 22 years (yow!) to put in my newly updated breakfast room. Great minds think alike, huh?
I'm not sure how I found your blog today, but I've enjoyed looking around.
Victoria
Post a Comment