Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Pictures and Updates

Another adorable dress from Grandma! I just love these head bands....too cute!
Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit a few weeks ago. Mercy loves hanging out with her grandparents! Grandpa sure can make her squirm and smile!

We bought Mercy an exersaucer a couple of weeks ago. She loves 'standing' in it and playing with her toys. We like that it keeps her occupied independently for a few minutes!


Mercy has now started to scoot on her tummy. She'll pull her bottom up and scoot her body a little, kind of like a worm. I get the feeling it won't be long before she is crawling. I guess we'll have to baby proof the new house not too long after moving in!
Speaking of moving, our garage is filling up with moving boxes, and I don't think poor Moose knows what to think. I heard him out in the garage this morning whining. I went to check on him and he was just standing there looking at all the boxes. I hope he adjusts well to the move. But come on, he will have over five acres to roam on....so I'm sure he'll learn to like it!
I am so grateful that we have such a wonderful family. My parents are going to make the drive to Washington with us to help us move in, and Tyson's dad is flying over to help too. We feel very blessed!

No comments: