Several months ago Tyson put an X Files series disc on our netfilx list. I had never seen an episode since sci-fi has never really been a genre I'm interested in. However, after that first disc, to my own surprise, I was hooked! I have now seen every single episode of the X Files and the first movie. Now, Tyson and I have not seen any of the blockbuster movies of the season. However, we've been looking forward to and planning for the new X Files movie that opens today- I know, I'm totally in touch with my inner geek! So today we're headed out to see yet another saga in the X Files story. I can't wait!
I'm sure that you're thinking I'm a bit of a nerd right now.....but wait, there's more! Not only are we going out on opening night to see the X Files, but we're going to a matinee. Yup, this pregnant gal can't stay awake past a certain hour, so in order to fit in a movie and dinner, we're hitting the last matinee of the day and then going out to eat. So now you know that I'm truly a lame ol' geek. And to put the icing on the cake, I'm proud of it!
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment