Hey everyone! Sorry for the lull in posting. We've been busy the past couple of weeks! Last week we spent several days with my family for the 4th of July, and this weekend we'll be traveling to spend time with Tyson's family. In between our trips I've been keeping up with housework, laundry, and my graduate course. Oh, and of course, I've been lounging in my new pool. After many not-so-subtle hints to my wonderful husband, he bought us an above ground pool (18 feet across, 4 feet deep). I've spent my afternoons this week floating in my pool lounger, working on my tan, and reading magazines! I can't tell you how nice it is to be outside during the hottest days of summer (90-100+ degrees) and not swell up or feel like I'm going to pass out. It's wonderful!
Since we'll be busy traveling this weekend, I may not post a belly picture until Monday or Tuesday next week. 28 weeks tomorrow! Wow! Twelve weeks left......woohoo!
Decorated, But Not Demanding
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment