*A side view of our little girl's face at 25 weeks.
I figured it was time I did another baby update, as it has been quite a while! I had an appointment last Friday, and all is well. Her heartbeat is strong, somewhere in the 160 range. We also got to have a quick ultrasound. It was so adorable! She was sleeping, using the placenta as a pillow. Her little hands were tucked underneath her, and she had the hiccups! It was so neat watching her hiccup as I felt them in my belly. Now that she moves a lot, I feel like we're getting a little glimpse into her personality. For example, she goes crazy when I eat ice cream, which I think is hilarious, since ice cream is my favorite sweet treat. Also, I think she's a bit of a tease! She already seems to enjoy teasing her daddy. Often times when Tyson places his hand on my tummy to feel her movements, she stops right away and gets really still, only to start moving again when he removes his hand! We're also able to watch her movements across my stomach now, which is a lot of fun. Basically, all is going well, I feel great, and we can't wait to meet our little girl this fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment