I talked to my mom this morning and got another update on Jen and Juniper. Tyson and I will not be going to Boise today, as we both have some catching up to do here in Mountain Home.
Jen is doing the same. She is no longer in ICU, but is in the Neuroscience section of the hospital. She is waking every now and then, but is really out of it and groggy. She doesn't open her eyes very often.
We are still so relieved that Junie was released from the hospital, but I think everyone is a little nervous too. Juniper had a hard time keeping her medicine down last night, and was finally able to keep a dose down around 9:00. Pray that she continues to keep the meds down, as the doctor said she would be okay as long as they stay ahead of the pain. It sounded like my parents may head back to Rupert with Junie today, as Bridger wanted to get her out of a hotel and settled in somewhere familiar. I'm not sure on that though, as plans have been very flexible and subject to frequent change in the past few days.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers during this trying time! Continue to pray for a full and speedy recover for both of our gals. God bless!
Decorated, But Not Demanding
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment