Monday, September 17, 2007

Jen and Junie Update

"But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying out to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me." Psalm 3:3-5

The Lord has been such a shield around Jen and Juniper during this time! Jen is continuing to improve day by day. She went for a little walk yesterday and has continued to wake up and talk now and then. She is still talking coherently about Juniper, and was even able to tell the nurse what Junie's weight was the day she was born. Today Jen got to have a shower, and I can't even imagine how good that must have felt! Bridger said they worked the snarls out of her hair and she's now sporting some very cute pig tails. No one is sure how long Jen will be in the hospital; she is currently awaiting a room on the rehab floor. Continue to pray for her recovery!

Junie is having a hard time sleeping at night, poor little thing! She still has a bump on her head and I'm sure her little ribs are sore and uncomfortable. She has an appointment with the pediatrician on Wednesday, and I'll update more on her recovery then.

Bridger was able to get the insurance info on the other driver and has submitted those numbers. The guy that hit Jen's car was driving his parent's car, and luckily they had insurance. Hopefully their insurance will cover much of the costs.

Please continue to pray for Bridger, that he may have rest, peace, and a clear mind during this difficult time.

Praise the Lord for his love and mercy!

No comments: