I had a serious travel bug this weekend. I wanted to travel anywhere and everywhere in the span of just a few hours. Tyson did quite a bit of traveling before we got married, due to being in the military and a job he had after the military. On the other hand, I am just a small town Idaho gal. I had not done much traveling at all. However, since Tyson and I married, we have done much traveling together. I think we love planning a trip almost as much as actually going on the trip. And we do have a couple of trips planned for this year (and went on one big one already!). Still, the travel bug bit me yesterday, and while all I could do was dream, I still enjoyed dreaming about being in some of my favorite places we've visited......relaxing on one of the tropical beaches we visited on our cruise.......wandering the shops near the bay in downtown Seattle......touring a civil war battle field or historic plantation in Tennessee.......enjoying the beach and wandering down the cobblestone streets of South Haven, Michigan, and shopping in their antique and book stores......riding the rides at Disneyland......
Ahhh.....to be a traveler! I also dream about the places we haven't visited yet but would like to- Europe, Washington D.C., the Oregon coast, other parts of the Caribbean, etc.
Even though I sometimes dream of a trip or look forward to the next one, I sure am grateful for the wonderful home the Lord has provided for us and I am always glad to come back to it!
The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
Decorated, But Not Demanding
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment