May 27th was my 27th birthday. Mom and I followed our tradition of going shopping, but this year we made the guys tag along- sorry guys! I think they secretly had fun....
After shopping we met Jen, Bridger, and Juniper for dinner at the Olive Garden, where we stuffed ourselves full of good food. Then we golfed 18 holes- miniature golf, that is! Being as it was my birthday, I allowed everyone else to beat me. Yes, I lost big time! That's okay though! And Dad- you need to teach me that hole in one off the park bench manuever.
After shopping we met Jen, Bridger, and Juniper for dinner at the Olive Garden, where we stuffed ourselves full of good food. Then we golfed 18 holes- miniature golf, that is! Being as it was my birthday, I allowed everyone else to beat me. Yes, I lost big time! That's okay though! And Dad- you need to teach me that hole in one off the park bench manuever.
Thanks go out to Bridger for the pictures you took! I loved spending my birthday with my family. Thanks for making it a great day everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment